Saturday, February 9, 2013

More After Nemo Pics




I thought I heard the car come up the driveway so I donned my parka, portable O2 and camera and went out to take some "at work" pictures. I must have heard a snow plow rumbling down the road because hubby wasn't back. Not wanting to waste the trip, I took some more pictures.
Tractor waiting for repair.

View up the drive to the house

Blazer under snow

snow covered garage and studio

view of garage and house from the bend

view down drive to the road from the bend
That's as far as I dared venture. I got very little sleep last night worrying that if something happened to Bill while he was out there, I'd never know it because I feel so encumbered with the O2. My lonely stroll proved that as long as I keep my cool, I should be alright making a check-up trip or a trip in an emergency. I made a mental note to have him carry a 2-way radio the next time he's out there. That's what we bought them for.

No comments:

Post a Comment